This freelance license and visa package is designed especially for calligraphers and artistic professionals who wish to be their own boss and need a residence visa in Abu Dhabi.
It's easy to start your own calligraphy and artistic writing company, from hand letting on certificates and invitations to business branding and graffiti, whilst having the assurance you are freelancing legally with your own DED economic license and your visa requirements are taken care of, thanks to Gateway Group's Abu Dhabi Freelance License and Visa Package.
With no capital investment or office space requirements, you can enjoy the freedom of flexible working hours and the knowledge you'll own your business 100%.
If you don't need the visa, we provide a separate package for just the Abu Dhabi freelancer license setup.
What's included in the package
✔️ Complete license registration with the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (DED).
✔️ ALL government and third party incorporation and processing fees
✔️ Company name check
✔️ Economic license (trade license) valid for 12 months
✔️ Commercial registration certificate valid for 12 months
✔️ Company Stamp
✔️ Email reminder prior to license expiry
✔️ Notarized signature specimen
✔️ E Channel Registration
✔️ Establishment Card
✔️ Visa Medical
✔️ Abu Dhabi visa valid for 2 years
✔️ Emirates ID card valid for 2 years
What's not included in the package
❌ Health Insurance
Health Insurance premiums are based upon, the level of coverage required, age, sex and any pre-existing conditions. Therefore, it is your responsibility to arrange your health insurance and renew it accordingly. Our team will happily guide you and will supply the necessary paperwork when the time arrives for you to apply. We recommend seeking indicative costs in advance. Having an approved policy in place is mandatory for completing the processing of your visa.
Fast and Easy Trade License Online - Start Now
We provide easy-to-understand information for your decision making and enable you to buy and apply for your trade license and residence visa online, at your convenience - no need for appointments or delays waiting for quotations.
From receipt of all required documents and information, the company registration process is usually completed within three to five working days, often sooner. Thereafter, applying for your visa and receiving your Emirates ID card takes approximately 10 to 14 working days, but arranging your health insurance may add extra days.
Before you buy this service, please ensure you have read, understood and agree the following:
- Abu Dhabi Freelancer License Details
- Trade License Activity
- Terms & Conditions
- Renewal Fee
These five sections can be accessed in the right hand column under the 'Buy Now' button if you are viewing this on a desktop; or below, if you are viewing this on a mobile.
If there is anything you don't understand, please contact us for clarification. By purchasing this service, you confirm to have read, understood and agree to all of these informations; and confirm you meet the requirements to apply for your Abu Dhabi Freelancer License.
Ready to start freelancing in Abu Dhabi?
- Click the 'Buy Now' button and complete the payment formalities to purchase this service.
- Upon successful completion of your purchase, you'll receive an email inviting you to upload the requirements to the online platform we use. If you purchase outside of our office hours, please allow up to 12 hours for receiving this email.
- The online platform is user-friendly and very easy to use, we promise. You'll be guided, step-by-step, to supply and upload everything required for us to apply for your license.
- When everything is successfully uploaded, our Abu Dhabi business setup team will start the process of applying for your new license. We will need to contact you at this point to request you to access the UAE Pass app on your phone to give us the confirmation to setup and submit the application (this will be during our standard office hours in the UAE). We will need to do this a couple of times during the process.
- Before you know it, we'll be congratulating you on the issuance of your trade license. You'll be a business owner and starting your freelance journey!
- At this point, it is necessary for you to be in the UAE in person for us to register your new company in Immigration and subsequently start the process of applying for your new visa.
- We'll arrange your visa medical screening and Emirates ID appointments; and, we'll accompany you with all the necessary documents, so all you need to do it turn up.
- We'll arrange your signature specimen notary signing, supply the video appointment login details, and be on the video call with you.
- In no time, your visa will be approved and your Emirates ID card will be issued so you can start enjoying the benefits of living and working in Abu Dhabi.