Our Chip Design Freelancer License Setup and Visa package is designed specifically for computer and electronic chip designers who wish to be their own boss and need a residence visa in Abu Dhabi.
You can start your own chip design company without the headache of dealing with company formation procedures and processes; and, have the peace of mind that you are legally freelancing under your own DED economic license, and your visa requirements are taken care of, thanks to Gateway Group's unique Abu Dhabi Freelancer License Setup and Visa Package.
With no capital investment or office space requirements, you can enjoy the freedom of flexible working hours and the knowledge you'll own your business 100%.
If you don't need the visa, we provide a separate package for just the Abu Dhabi freelancer license setup.
What's included in the package
✔️ Complete license registration with the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (DED).
✔️ ALL government and third party incorporation and processing fees, including special approval fees
✔️ Company name check
✔️ Economic license (trade license) valid for 12 months
✔️ Commercial registration certificate valid for 12 months
✔️ Special approval from the Media Regulation Office valid for 12 months
✔️ Company Stamp
✔️ Email reminder prior to license expiry
✔️ Notarized signature specimen
✔️ E Channel Registration
✔️ Establishment Card
✔️ Visa Medical
✔️ Abu Dhabi visa valid for 2 years
✔️ Emirates ID card valid for 2 years
What's not included in the package
❌ Health Insurance
Health Insurance premiums are based upon, the level of coverage required, age, sex and any pre-existing conditions. It is your responsibility to arrange your health insurance and renew it accordingly. Our team will happily guide you. We recommend seeking indicative costs in advance. Having an approved policy in place is mandatory for completing the processing of your visa.
Fast and Easy Trade License Online - Start Now
We provide easy-to-understand information for your decision making and enable you to buy and apply for your trade license and residence visa online, at your convenience - no need for appointments or delays waiting for quotations.
The business activity on this license requires special approval from the Media Regulation Office.
- You need a valid UAE residence visa and Emirates ID.
- It will take approx. 2-3 working days, in addition to the time for setting up a freelancer license.
- Government special approval fees make this package more expensive than our standard freelancer packages.
From receipt of all required documents and information, the company registration and special approval application process is usually completed within five to eight working days, often sooner. Thereafter, applying for your visa and receiving your Emirates ID card takes approximately 10 to 14 working days, but arranging your health insurance may add extra days.
Before you buy, please ensure you have read, understood and agree the following:
- Abu Dhabi Freelancer License Details
- Trade License Activity
- Terms & Conditions
- Annual Fee
These five sections are in the right column under the 'Buy Now' button (if viewing on desktop); or below, (if viewing on mobile).
If there is anything you don't understand, please contact us for clarification. By purchasing this service, you confirm to have read, understood and agree to all of these informations; and confirm you meet the requirements to apply for your Abu Dhabi Freelancer License.
Ready to start freelancing in Abu Dhabi?
- Click the 'Buy Now' button and complete the payment formalities to purchase this service.
- Upon successful completion of your purchase, you'll receive an email inviting you to upload the requirements to the online platform we use. If you purchase outside of our office hours, please allow up to 12 hours for receiving this email.
- The online platform is user-friendly and very easy to use, we promise. You'll be guided, step-by-step, to supply and upload everything required for us to apply for your license.
- When everything is successfully uploaded, our Abu Dhabi business setup team will start the process of applying for your new license. We will need to contact you at this point to request you to access the UAE Pass app on your phone to give us the confirmation to setup and submit the application (this will be during our standard office hours in the UAE). We will need to do this a couple of times during the process.
- Before you know it, we'll be congratulating you on the issuance of your trade license. You'll be a business owner and starting your freelance journey!
- At this point, it is necessary for you to be in the UAE in person for us to register your new company in Immigration and subsequently start the process of applying for your new visa.
- We'll arrange your visa medical screening and Emirates ID appointments; and, we'll accompany you with all the necessary documents, so all you need to do it turn up.
- We'll arrange your signature specimen notary signing, supply the video appointment login details, and be on the video call with you.
- In no time, your visa will be approved and your Emirates ID card will be issued so you can start enjoying the benefits of living and working in Abu Dhabi.