The Tax Consultancy Freelancer License setup package is designed specifically for tax advisors and tax consultants, who wish to transition from the corporate 9-to-5 life to pursue freelancing, or want to setup a side hustle whilst remaining in employment.
This freelancer package is an easy way to start running your tax consulting company and it provides the assurance you are legally licensed to engage in freelance work in Abu Dhabi with your own DED economic license.
With Gateway Group's exclusive Abu Dhabi Freelancer License Setup package, you can become your own boss without the hassle of dealing with company formation processes or procedures.
Enjoy the freedom of flexible working hours and the option to work remotely. There is no capital investment or office space requirements, and you'll have 100% foreign ownership.
Additionally, the freelancer license grants you the opportunity to apply for a residence visa, if required. (If you want a visa too, we provide a separate package for a freelancer license and a visa, or, you can apply for it separately at a later date.)
What's included in the package
✔️ Complete license registration with the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (DED).
✔️ ALL government incorporation fees
✔️ Company name check
✔️ Economic license (trade license) valid for 12 months
✔️ Commercial registration certificate valid for 12 months
✔️ Email reminder prior to license expiry
Fast and Easy Trade License Online - Start Now
We provide easy-to-understand information for your decision making, alongside handy company formation packages by business activity, which you can simply buy online - no need for appointments or delays waiting for quotations.
From receipt of all required documents and information, the company registration process is usually completed within three to five working days, often sooner.
Before you buy this service, please ensure you have read and understood and agree the following:
- Abu Dhabi Freelancer License Details
- Trade License Activity
- Terms & Conditions
- Renewal Fee
These five sections can be accessed in the right hand column under the 'Buy Now' button (if viewing on desktop) or below (if viewing on mobile).
If there is anything you don't understand, please contact us for clarification. By purchasing this service, you confirm to have read, understood and agree to all of these informations; and, confirm you meet the requirements to apply for your Abu Dhabi Freelancer License.
Ready to start freelancing in Abu Dhabi?
- Click the 'Buy Now' button and complete the payment formalities to purchase this service.
- Upon successful completion of your purchase, you'll receive an email inviting you to upload the requirements to the online platform we use. If you purchase outside of our office hours, please allow up to 12 hours for receiving this email.
- The online platform is user-friendly and very easy to use, we promise. You'll be guided, step-by-step, to supply and upload everything required for us to apply for your license.
- When everything is successfully uploaded, our Abu Dhabi business setup team will start the process of applying for your new license. We will need to contact you at this point to request you to access the UAE Pass app on your phone to give us the confirmation to setup and submit the application (this will be during our standard office hours in the UAE). We will need to do this a couple of times during the process.
- Before you know it, we'll be congratulating you on the issuance of your trade license. You'll be a business owner and starting your freelance journey!